Polar Bears by Fran Seiford
- Trim blue cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5", scored and folded in half to form card base.
- Spritz white cardstock with alcohol inks. Let dry and trim to 5.25" x 4".
- Stamp message with black ink in upper right corner.
- Stamp stars with VersaMark™ Watermark Ink on the spritzed panel. Coat with Pearl White Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Adhere to card front.
- Stamp bears and iceberge on white cardstock. Color as desired and die cut.
- Adhere as shown above.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Polar Bears Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
EP150 Pearl White Embossing Powder
White and Blue Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Dimensional Foam Adhesive