Polar Bears Pop Up Stages by Fran Seiford
- Trim blue cardstock to 4.25" x 11 to form card base.
- Make Creative Palette background on white cardstock. Let dry and trim to 4" x 1.75.
- Emboss stars on upper half using VersaMark™ and yellow embossing powder.
- Place 3 stages dies of various lengths along center and die cut.
- Fold in half being sure to pull out the stages cut into the center while folding. Press down and reopen.
- Adhere panel to inside of card base being sure to avoid getting glue on the stages.
- Die cut scallop on white cardstock from Pop-Up Die Set.
- Adhere to bottom of card inside and stamp message here.
- Stamp bears on white cardstock. Color as desired and die cut.
- Adhere bears to popped up stages.
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
EP160 Sunny Yellow Embossing Powder
White and Blue Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project