Potted Succulents by Pam Bray
- Apply distress inks to white paper using blending tool.
- Stamp honeycomb image with black ink.
- Lay stencil on top of prepared background paper; apply paste using palette knife. Dry.
- Stamp background image with Cracked Pistachio; adhere to front of card base.
- Lay stencil on small yellow card stock strip; apply distress ink with blending tool.
- Stamp background with black ink.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink. Adhere prepared strip to bottom of card front.
- Stamp image on white paper; color with markers. Apply distress ink over the top of colored image. Fussy cut out. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Stone Background Metal Stencil 9.99
- AS Cling Unexplained Stamp Set 11.99
- Honeycomb Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Potted Succulents Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Seafoam, Grasshopper, Banana Pepper )
- Cream Cardstock
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Vintage Photo, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo)
- Copic® Markers (B02, BG15, Y19, YR23, G12, G14, G17, G24, YG63, YR07)
- Blending Tool
- Pop Dots™
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project