PYL Whisper Friends Decorate by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Madras Blue cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Use the Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the images from the WF Decorate Set set on white cardstock, be sure to leave space around the saying for die cutting. Stamp the present four times, color with Copic Markers.
- Use the Fitted Frames Set A to cut out the sentiment, cut matching layer from Firecracker cardstock, adhere the layers together.
- Use the scalloped half circle edge from the Build A Pop Up set to cut out a "tree skirt" from the Pink Punch Vintage paper, edge with RV17.
- Die cut the colored pieces from WF Decorate.
- Cut a 4" x 6 1/2" piece of Kiwi Vintage paper, edge with YG06, adhere to the card front closer to the top than the bottom.
- Arrange the die cut pieces how you want them, adhere them in place using foam tap on some to give more dimension.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper left portion of the Kiwi background.
- Add various sizes of the Dot Sparklers around the background.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Smiling Snowman Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- Whisper Friends Decorate Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
- AC672HSG Holo Gold Dot Sparklers
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Madras Blue)
- Patterned Paper by BoBunny (Kiwi Vintage, Pink Punch Vintage)
- Copic® Markers (B02, B04, B63, FV2, Y06, Y08, Y26, Y32, RV14, RV17, YG07, YG17, E42, E44, E47, E51, E95)
- Foam Tape
- Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project