PYL Whisper Maid by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10-1/2" x 5-1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 5" square panel of patterned paper to a slightly larger panel of black cardstock.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger die cut panel and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger black die cut panel.
- Adhere to card with 3D foam square.
- Randomly adhere buttons to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Black, Grasshopper)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Dusty Rose Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Buttons by Buttons Galore
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project