Seashells by Jamie Martin
- Stamp seashells on white paper with Onyx Black ink, sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat.
- Color with watercolor pencils and cut out using the Seashells Die Cut Set and set aside.
- Watercolor background on a watercolor panel. When dry layer onto Ocean Side colored paper and glue to a Spearmint colored card.
- Glue mesh and seashells to the bottom of the card.
- Stamp sentiment in upper right corner with Onyx Black ink.
- Randomly add Silver Dot Sprarkler stickers.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side, Spearmint)
- Aquarell™ Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean)
- Metallic Wired Mesh
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives