Seated Elf by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 91/2" piece of Firecracker cardstock in half to form an A6 card, round the corners.
- Use the Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the images from the Seated Elf set on white cardstock, be sure to leave space around the saying for die cutting, color with Copic Markers.
- Use the Fitted Frames Set A to cut out the sentiment, cut matching layer from Firecracker cardstock, adhere the layers together.
- Use the Fitted Frames Set A to cut out a white layer and a matching Firecracker layer for behind the elf, adhere the layers together.
- Die cut the elf, present and bow.
- Cut a 4 1/2 x 5 3/4" piece of Kiwi Vintage paper, round the corners, edge with Y06, adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 1/2" x 5 3/4" and a 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of Firecracker, adhere to the Kiwi layer about an 1" from the left and 1 1/4" up from the bottom.
- Adhere the white fitted frame layer where the two red pieces cross, adhere the present at the center bottom.
- Use glue and glitter on the elf's hat and some dots on the present, let dry.
- Use foam tape to add the elf to look like he is sitting on the present, and the bow to look like he is holding it, use foam tape behind the sentiment too.
- Add some small Dot Sparklers at the ends of the elf's collar and on his one shoe to look like jingle bells.
Also uses these supplies:
- GL220U Crystal Multi Glitter
- AC672HSG Holo Gold Dot Sparklers
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Firecracker)
- Kiwi Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny
- Copic® Markers (E51, E53, E35, YR24, YG01, YG03, YG06, R27, R30, R32, R39, B60)
- Zutter 1/2" Corner Rounder
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- Dries Clear Glue
- Die Cut Machine