Seated Elf Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Trim red cardstock to 4.25" x 11", score and fold in half to create card base.
- Trim polka dot paper to 4" x 10.75", scored and folded in half.
- Adhere to card base.
- Stamp greeting and elf on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut elf and message with oval die in Pop-Up Die Set.
- Die cut a slightly larger red cardstock oval to back message.
- Create a shelf with wood patterned paper by trimming it 4" x 3". Use trim die on one long edge of shelf panel. Score twice in center 1/2" apart to create fold.
- Adhere shelf to polka dot pattern, and adhere elf to shelf.
- Adhere message to the side of the elf.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Seated Elf Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Die Cutting Machine