Skuldoggery Tag by Dee Adams
- Paint the Tando Creative Media Board with black gesso.
- Follow with a thin layer of weather wood.
- Apply a layer of crackle paint with crackle paste put around the edges with a palette knife.
- Once dry, paint with a watery wash mix of Quinacridone Gold and Paynes Grey. Seal with Ultra Matte Medium.
- Repeat on small piece of black card and set aside.
- Stamp dog skull from Skuldoggery set with black ink onto white paper and paint with watery mix of Raw Umber.
- When dry highlight skull with Crackle Paste and seal with a layer of Matte Medium.
- Triple emboss cut pieces of black card with the Chunky Gold Embossing Powder and apply to opposite corners of media board.
- Stamp numbers from Toxic Set with black ink onto small piece of painted card and apply to media board.
- Add brads and chain to top of media board.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Andy Skinner Toxic Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Andy Skinner Skuldoggery Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Black Card
- Media Black Gesso by Deco Art:
- Weathered Wood Crackle Paint by DecoArt
- Media Fluid Paints - Prussian Blue Hue, Quinacridone Gold, Paynes Gray, Raw Umber
- Ultra Matte Varnish by DecoArt
- Media Board by Tando Creative
- Treasured Gold Spanish and Copper Brads, Bookplate Frame and Chain