Smiling Snowman Pop Up Stages by Fran Seiford
- Trim blue cardstock to 5.5 x 11", scored and folded in half to form card base.
- Trim patterned paper to 5.25 x 10.75.
- Die cut large stages die in center of patterned panel. Pop out stages, fold down and press.
- Glue panel to inside of card base. Be careful to avoid glue on stages.
- Die cut edger die from white cardstock. Stamp greeting and snow. Color as desired and adhere to bottom.
- Stamp snowmen with black ink, color and die cut.
- Use glue pen to embellish with glitter.
- Adhere snowmen to popped out stages.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Pop Up Stages Die Set 19.99
- Smiling Snowman Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
White and Blue Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project