Snug Bird Duo by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from red cardstock.
- Adhere blue layer on card front.
- On white cardstock panel trace bird near bottom with black marker.
- Color bird as desired.
- Trace snow dots all over card front and color.
- Tie red gingham ribbon around white panel.
- Adhere white panel to card front.
- Stamp and die cut greeting and frame layer.
- Adhere to card front below bow but above the bird.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Gingham Ribbon from Creative Impressions
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot by bis
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives