Spring Tweets Branch Pop Up by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp bird, a branch and three leaves with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Die cut each piece out with coordinating die set.
- Cut a 10-3/4 x 4 inch white cardstock and mark the center at each edge, do not fold. Lightly mark center line with a pencil.
- Stamp leaves with black ink and masks from die cut sticky notes to create a solid shape at the top center of the cardstock. Color and put masks back over them.
- cover the left side of the cardstock and airbrush BG05 all over the open area. Remove masks and set aside.
- Temporarily place branch and bird in the desired area and make a mark for the column die to be placed, then remove stamped images and tape the column die #3 down onto marked area. Run through die cutting machine and remove die. Train the folds of the column (see video for help)
- Glue branch and bird to the column.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink.
- Glue to the inside of a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch kraft cardstock making sure the column pop up isn't glued down.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Cling Spring Tweets Stamp Set 11.99
- Spring Tweets Cutting Die Set 19.99
- Pop Up Stages Die Set 19.99
- Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Kraft Cardstock
- Sketch™ Markers by Copics - 100, BG05, BV01, BV04, C1, E23, E25, E27, E29, E70, E74, E77, G07, G46, Y06, Y15, Y26, YG03, YG05, YG09, YG25, T10
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Copic Air Brush System Kit #3
- Master Airbrush Compressor