Sugar Skull Trio by Fran Seiford
- Trim black cardstock to 5.5" x 11". Score and fold in center to create card base.
- Trim patterned paper to 5.25" x 5.25" and adhere to card front.
- Stamp skull a few times, and the banner and rose once on white cardstock. Color as desired and die cut.
- Adhere to card front with glue and/or dimensional foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Sugar Skull Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Black & White Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project