Three Hibiscus by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Coral Rose cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Die cut a white and Grasshopper layer from the Fitted Frames set B size R.
- Tape the Three Hibiscus stencil to the white die cut frame with removable tape.
- Use 1/4" stencil brushes to rouge colors on the design using the Picasso stencil as a shield to keep colors clean, remove the stencil, clean and dry it.
- Place the Cathedral Windows stencil on front of the card base and tape in place.
- Use a 1/2" stencil brush to apply Coral ink over the whole design moving the stencil around until the front is filled.
- Adhere the Hibiscus image to the matching green mat and wrap a piece of pink ribbon around the image and tie a bow.
- Adhere the image to the card front with foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Coral Rose, Grasshopper)
- Brilliance™ Inks by Tsukineko® (Sunflower Yellow, Pearlescent Orange, Pearlescent Coral, Rocket Red, Pearlescent Thyme, Pearlescent Ivy)
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape by Tombow®