Truck Tidings Christmas Wishes by Debi Hammons
- Fold a red cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock and use Picasso, a stencil brush, and blue chalk to create cloudy sky.
- Glue a strip of black paper across the bottom of the white panel and add white line to mimic a road.
- Stamp, color and die cut truck, tree, and gifts using white mixed media paper.
- Stamp greeting on white paper and trim around it. Layer on a larger red panel.
- Assemble card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot from Sizzix
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project