Tulip Bunny Peach by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of lime cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere pink cardstock and patterned paper panels to the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color.
- Back panel with a larger lime die cut panel.
- Tie ribbon through panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger pink die cut panel and then a larger lime die cut panel.
- Adhere to the card with 3D foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sweetie Pie, Lime Pop)
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Ribbon by Offray
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project