Warmest Wishes by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Warmest Wishes stamp on to Mixed Media Paper using Onyx Black VersaFine™ Ink.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Apply On Point Glue to areas that you want to have sparkle.
- Sprinkle the glued areas with Multi Crystal Glitter Mix and let dry.
- Fussy cut the stamped image.
- Using Evergreen Cardstock, die cut the Large "R" Fitted Frame.
- Create the card base out of Velvet Night cardstock, cut to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Apply a border of On Point Glue around the perimeter of the die cut cardstock.
- Sprinkle the wet glue with Twinkle Glitter and let dry.
- Lay the die cut layer on to the card base and draw a line of glue around the die cut on the card base. Follow the line of the die cut.
- Sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix on to the wet glue and let dry.
- Draw a line of On Point Glue around the edge of the card base.
- Sprinkle with Twinkle Glitter and let dry.
- Apply foam squares to the back of the stamped image and adhere to the die cut layer.
- Adhere the die cut and stamped layers to the card base.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
- Warmest Wishes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- FRGL01 Multi Crystal Glitter Mix
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Velvet Night, Evergreen)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (010, 022, 034, 036, 038, 041, 044, 060, 062, 64, 065, 070, 091, 092, 095, 097, 230, 302, 901)
- On Point Glue by Imagine Crafts
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project