Winter Friends Owl Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Create folded card base from brown cardstock.
- Create inner layer from patterned leaf cardstock.
- Find center point of inner layer and pinch gently at edges.
- Line up Pop'cessories pop-up die with center line and run through die cutting machine.
- Carefully train the pop-up folds to create stage for front owl.
- Stamp two owls and one top hat on white mixed media paper.
- Color as desired and cut out using cutting dies.
- Cut out several leaves from patterned papers with Build a Wreath Die set.
- Adhere front owl to pop up stage. Adhere back owl to back of inner card. Adhere hat to owl with 3D foam adhesive squares.
- Apply glue to back of inner layer using care to avoid getting glue on back of pop-up stage.
- Glue inner layer to inside of folded card base.
- Add leaves to floor of inner layer as shown. Decorate card front as desired.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Cardstock by Recollections
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Big Shot by Sizzix.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project