Winter Tweets Chickadee Pair by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from a folded 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of rust cardstock.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of black cardstock to card front.
- Use Creative Palette to create several prints by soaking palette for 5 minutes in very hot water, then use a brayer to apply a variety of acrylic paints to the palette. Create prints by pressing white cardstock to paint and gently peel to remove. Add patterns to paint as desired.
- Use one of the lightest pages for this project.
- Cut a 5" X 3-3/4" panel from the Creative Palette page and trace branches and leaves from Winter Tweets stencil with brown colored pencil.
- Color as desired and adhere to card front.
- Stamp Winter Tweets on a panel of white cardstock and color with colored pencils
- Die cut with Winter Tweets Cutting Dies.
- Adhere birds to branch on front of card with 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform by Sizzix
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives