Woodland Friends Fox by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp fox with Memento Ink. Use Chameleon Pens in listed markers above to color in the image. Use coordinating dies to cut out the fox.
- Create a monoprint background using the reinkers from Imagine Crafts and the Creative Palette. Squirt the 3 colors of reinkers on to the Creative Palette and roll out with a brayer. Press the inked palette on to Mixed Media Paper. You can make several impressions, or monoprints, by rolling the brayer over the ink each time.
- Tape the Chevron Background stencil to the monoprint, and use a stencil brush to apply the Electric Purple ink to the monoprint. Remove the stencil, and emboss the inked areas with Clear Lavender embossing powder from the Summer Shine kit. Trim the monoprint.
- Create the card base from Winter Lake and cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold.
- Cut the 2" x 1/2" Fitted Frame out of Mixed Media Paper and stamp "Hello Sunshine" sentiment from the Spring Sentiments set. Ink the edges with the Electric Purple ink.
- Die cut the Bobbler from the POP'cessories set out of Mixed Media Paper and attach to the fox with Craft Glue Dots. Glue the rest of the card together using the Glue Dots.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Chameleon™ Markers (NU1, NU3, PR4, BL3)
Radiant Neon™ Electric Blue, Electric Pink, Electric Yellow, Electric Purple Reinkers by Tsukineko®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives