Wrapped Poinsettia Pop-Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Trim red cardstock 5.5" x 11" scored and folded in half to create card base.
- Trim polka dotted paper to 5.25" x 10.75.
- Trim green patterned paper to 5.25" by 3". Die cut edges using the edger dies from the Pop-Up Die Set.
- Adhere green patterned paper to the center of the polka dotted paper.
- Align the Pop-Up Die to the horizontal center of the card, but slightly to the left of the vertical center. Run through die cutting machine.
- Pull stage forward as you fold the panel in half. Press down.
- Adhere to inside of card base.
- Stamp message on white cardstock. Trim close and back with red cardstock .25" larger than message size.
- Stamp poinsettia three times and wrapped pot once. Color as desired.
- Die cut using all three dies for poinsettia.
- Bend petals to give dimension and adhere to one another with dimensional foam adhesive in a stack.
- Adhere to wrapped pot then to pop-up stage.
- Adhere message to upper right corner.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Wrapped Poinsettia Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project