Wrapped Poinsettia Stained Card by Fran Seiford
- Trim dark green cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5, scored and folded in half to form card base.
- Spritz kraft cardstock with strong coffee in splatter bottle. Let dry and trim to 5.25" x 4".
- Stamp holly leaves in green ink along top and bottom of coffee panel.
- Stamp message in black ink as shown.
- Adhere to card front.
- Stamp wrapped pot once and the poinsettia three times on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired and die cut.
- Adhere wrapped pot to card front then layer the poinsettia flowers with dimensional foam adhesive. Bend petals for more dimension.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Wrapped Poinsettia Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
GS402 2 oz. Spray/Splatter Applicator Bottle
Green, Kraft and White cardstock
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project