Bird Tree by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Navy Blue cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4" by 5 1/4" of blue cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a panel of slightly smaller burgundy cardstock to the card.
- Stamp image on a 3 3/4" x 5" panel of white cardstock and color.
- Create clouds using the Picaso and sponging on aqua ink.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Snow on the panel and heat from underneath until melted.
- Adhere panel to card with brads.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Bird Tree Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- EJS02 Spoonful of Snow
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
- Adirondack® Aqua Ink Pad by Ranger®
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Brads by Recollections
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project