Birdie Greetings by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper with Versa Fine ink.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Makers listed, and use a water brush to help blend.
- Using the VersaMarker Pen, color in the open areas of the scroll work, as well as the "S" and "G."
- Sprinkle those areas with Detail Gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Using On Point Glue, fill in the snow and sprinkle with Multi Crystal Glitter Mix.
- Let dry.
- Fussy cut the image.
- Create the card base out of Everygreen cardstock and cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Apply VersaMark on all 4 edges of the card base.
- Sprinkle with Detail Gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Sprinkle White Mica Fragments around the edge of the card. Use the cut out image as a guide for placement, but do not glue down stamped image yet.
- Adhere Mica Fragments with On Point Glue. You may find it helpful to use tweezers, a pin tool, or even an open paper clip to move the flakes around.
- Glue stamped image using Zip Dry glue to the card base.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Birdie Greetings Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- EJK08 Frantage Encrusted Jewel White Kit (Multi Crystal Glitter Mix, White Mica Flakes)
- DP102 Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- VersaMagic Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- VersaMagic Pen by Tsukineko®
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (028, 034, 044, 061, 062, 066, 068, 070, 075, 092, 096, 260, 302)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- On Point Glue by Imagine Crafts
- Water Brush