Build a Bouquet Friends by Debi Hammons
- Fold a 6" X 12" panel of pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 4" X 6" panel of green cardstock to card front approximately 1/4" from left side.
- On a 3-3/4" X 6" panel of patterned paper stamp greeting in black on left side as shown.
- Adhere patterned panel to center of green panel on card front.
- Stamp jar, flowers, leaves and butterfly on mixed media white paper in black ink.
- Color as desired with colored pencils.
- Die cut or fussy cut all pieces.
- Arrange pieces as shown raising up some flowers and butterfly with foam adhesive squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Build A Bouquet Set 11.99
- Build A Bouquet Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper from American Crafts
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
Magnetic Platform for Big Shot by Sizzix
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives