Chilling Haunted Mansion Triptych by Dee Adams
1. Firstly I painted the the arches with Gesso followed by a mix of the Pyrrole Orange and quinacridone gold. I sanded this back and repainted.
2. Next I stamped the images onto the painted surface and allowed to dry.
3. I used vasaline/hair gum to cover the area's that I wanted to show through.
4. Crackle paint was applied over all the arches and once dry a cloth was used to remove the paint & the images below were revealed.
5. Next I applied Andy skinners dirty wash to seal the crackle paint.
6. I used black embossing paste through the stencils and sprinkled with chunky gold embossing powder and heat set.
7. I then applied the black embossing paste around the edges.
8. Black antiquing cream was then painted over the entire surface and knocked back with a damp cloth.
9. Finally I sanded a couple of area's back and added the embellishments from Graphic 45 and attached the hinges.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Matte Black Embossing Paste 10.49
- Spider Web Stencil 10.99
- Spider Metal Stencil 2.99
- AS Cling Toxic Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Long Pumpkins Metal Stencil 7.49
- Chilling Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Haunted Mansion Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Shadows Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Arches - Straight edged large by Tando Creative (UK)
Name Plate and Key by Graphic45
(note that all Tando and DecoArt products can be found in the Tando Creative online shop in the UK)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project