DECOR Leaves Planter by Katy Leitch
- Base coat a small pot with DecoArt Chalk Finish paint.
- Stamp Leaf background on to white tissue using Archival Inks.
- Use DecoArt Deco-Page medium to decoupage tissue on to pot.
- Apply a bit of ink around top edge to distress.
- Seal pot with Gloss Finish Sealer.
- Stamp Autumn Points on white cardstock with Archival Inks
- Fussy Cut leaves.
- Wrap twine around pot and poke holes in leaves to attach.
Also uses these supplies:
Chalky Finish Paint in White
Deco-page decoupage glue
Archival inks in red/orange/golden yellow
White tissue paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project