Dragonfly Wings by Pam Bray
- Adhere card stock to front of card base.
- Blend distress inks to white paper using blending tool.
- Lay stencil on prepared distress paper; apply paste using palette knife. Dry.
- Adhere to white paper; add to card front.
- Adhere pattern paper and border strip to front of card.
- Stamp dragonfly wings image to white paper twice. Color image with markers. Mat one on white paper and seafoam paper. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Cut second colored dragonfly wings; add to top of other dragonfly with pop dots.
- Add bow with glue dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Borders Combo Metal Stencil 10.99
- Dragonfly Wings Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Seafoam)
- Cream Cardstock
- Enchanted Forest Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Cracked Pistachio, Broken China)
- Copic® Markers (YR23, YR27, B000, B02, C0, BV0000)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Blending Tool
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Dots®
- Pop Dots™