Great Big Love by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Great Big Love on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Sprinkle around the panel with Vintage Blue Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Layer onto blue paper and glue to a yellow card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Great Big Love Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project