House-Mouse Designs® Autumn Winds by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of orange cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp the leaves on a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of patterned paper.
- Back the stamped panel with a slightly larger green panel.
- Tie ribbon around panel and adhere to card base.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color.
- Back panel with a larger blue die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel and cut out.
- Adhere to a blue panel and cut around the edges before adhering to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Autumn Winds Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project