House-Mouse Designs® Fishy Kiss by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto alcohol marker compatible cardstock such as Neenah Super Smooth Solar White cardstock. Be sure to use Alcohol Marker compatible stamping ink such as Memento.
- Color image. Coloring Tip: color under the Fragments so that it looks as if it is layered. (don’t glue on fragments until you are completely done to prevent making a mess!)
- Assemble the Card, Add rhinestones or ribbon, pop up the greeting using foam squares.
- Add Zip dry or Glossy Accents to base and spring on the Fragments. Try not to cover his tail.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Fishy Kiss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Blue)
Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
Copic® Markers (E35, E33, E30, E11, E00, E000, R20, YG67, YG63, YG17, YG02, YG01, B00, B000, YR09, YR04, Y11, C3, C1, E43)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project