House-Mouse Designs® Fishy Kiss by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a panel of Grasshopper cardstock to the top and a panel of Seafoam cardstock to the bottom of the card base.
- Stamp image on a panel of white cardstock and color with colored pencils.
- Cover the fish bowl with VersaMark ink and the cover with clear embossing powder and heat until melted.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the card.
- stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut Sweet Potato panel.
- Adhere sentiment to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fishy Kiss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
DP020 Clear Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Grasshopper, Seafoam, Sweet Potato)
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives