House-Mouse Designs® Hungry Snowman by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Hungry Snowman with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color (see marker selection in in Other Supplies).
- Stamp thank you sentiment from Tweet Chirps with black ink onto the sign in the colored image.
- Trim and glue to Brick cardstock. Use Mini Layer Tool to trim around the image with the 1/16-inch edge.
- Glue onto 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch Madras Blue card base.
- Sprinkle with Ice Blue Frantage Embossing Enamel and Oceanic Glass Glitter then heat set from the back side of the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1216 Beary Mice Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (retired - use Tweet Chirps for alternative stamp)
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind’s Eye - Madras Blue
Bazzill Basics Paper - Brick
Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - 0, B000, B00, B03, B21, B41, B60, B93, C00, C1, C2, E04, E21, E30, E35, E40, E50, E53, E57, E70, G40, R17, R20, R30, R46, T1, T4, T6, V95, W1
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Mini Layer Tools by Perfect Paper Craft Tools
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project