House-Mouse Designs® Nap by Candle by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Die cut snowflakes out of sticky panel paper and adhere to a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of light blue cardstock.
- Sprinkle Silver Mirco Glitter over the top of the sticky snowflakes and shake the excess back into the bottle.
- Tie red ribbon around the panel and then adhere to red card base.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger red die cut panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back with a larger red oval die cut panel and adhere to card.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Winter White Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- Nap By Candle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- MG03 Silver Micro Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Blending Stumps
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project