House-Mouse Designs® Pea Pod Nap by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Stencil the Big Dots stencil on a piece of Grasshopper cardstock with regular embossing paste.
- Sprinkle glitter over the top of the wet embossing paste, shake the excess back into the jar and set aside to dry. When dry, adhere to bottom of card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark and cover with Stamp and Bond Powder (shake excess back into bottle) and heat to sticky.
- Cover with glitter.
- Back panel with a larger die cut panel of Parrot cardstock and adhere to card.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Pea Pod Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
MG08 Lime Micro Glitter
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Grasshopper, Parrot)
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project