House-Mouse Designs® So Big by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the waves and dots stencils on white cardstock with pink and turquoise Paintstiks™.
- Die cut flip it card out of teal cardstock.
- Die cut layering panels out of stenciled panels and adhere to card.
- Adhere dew drops to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel, color, and trim leaving the tail and top of hat "out of the box".
- adhere panel to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle panel with teal ink.
- Back sentiment panel with a scallop edge teal panel and adhere to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- So Big Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Waves And Dots Metal Stencil 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (YR21, YR23, YR24, E50, E51, E93, BG72, BG75, C1)
Memento™ Teal Zeal Ink by Tsukineko®
Paintstiks™ Leaf Green, Pink, & Turquoise by Shiva®
Dew Drops by Recollections®
Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinders™
Paper Arts Fancy Edge Framelit
Flip It Card Die by Sizzix®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project