House-Mouse Designs® Umbrella Shade by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the Waves Stencil on to a panel of Poolside cardstock with Regular Embossing paste and allow to dry.
- Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of Carrot Stick cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere the stenciled panel to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back the image panel with a larger die cut panel of Sweet Potato cardstock.
- Adhere the panel to the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and the back with a larger die cut panel of Sweet Potato cardstock.
- Adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Waves Stencil 10.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Umbrella Shade Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Carrot Stick, Poolside, & Sweet Potato)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives