House-Mouse® Grasshopper Leap by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Grasshopper Leap on white paper with black ink and color with colored pencils and watercolor pencils.
- Cut image out with Fitted Frames and frame it with green paper.
- Glue to a yellow card and trim off the to make it straight.
- Tie the top with ribbon and stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the card black ink.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Grasshopper Leap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper, Tuscan Sun)
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Watercolor Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project