House-Mouse® Lantern Warmth by Rhea Weigand
- Fold color cardstock for card base. Adhere pattern paper as shown.
- Stamp Lantern Warmth with black ink and color. Optional airbrush around image.
- Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamels around image and heat from the back side of paper.
- Mat image with two layers of colored cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Adhere sequins.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Lantern Warmth Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Pattern Paper
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Airbrush System