Hydrangea Garden by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Hydrangea once and leaves twice on watercolor paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white.
- Color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and use matching dies to cut out.
- Paste emboss a kraft color panel using the Rain Metal Stencil and embossing paste. Let dry.
- Glue paste embossed panel to a yellow card. Glue down Hydrangea and leaves, cutting off any over hang.
- Stamp sentiment on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with white and pop up on the card. Add rhinestone to one end.
Also uses these supplies:
My Color Cardstock
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens