Laurel Burch™ Flower Bouquet by Fran Seiford
- Stamp image on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Tear edges of white panel to fit on folded card front.
- Emboss greeting in white embossing powder on black cardstock. Trim to size.
- Mount colored image and greeting on folded purple card front.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Flower Bouquet Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project