Laurel Burch™ Giraffes Sister Sun by Katy Leitch
- Create shadowbox in desired size from cereal box or packaging.
- Stamp Kindred Borders images in brown ink on paper to cover box outside and inside.
- Attach Ribbon hang tab at the top.
- To create inner image stamp Sister Sun and Giraffes on white paper and color as desired, cut out.
- Use Plantain Leaves Stencil to create stenciled leaf background on white paper, cut out.
- Tear book page from book or copy on to white paper, trim to size, spritz with color to make blue sky background.
- Tear sandpaper strips to cover bottom of shadowbox and part of the back at the bottom.
- Layer images as shown into the box and secure with 3D Foam Adhesive.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Giraffes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Laurel Burch Sister Sun Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Dictionary Page
- Blue spritzing ink in spray bottle
- Cereal Box
- Ribbon for Hang Tab