Lighthouse Christmas by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 6-1/4 x 9 Bazzill Brick cardstock in half for a card base.
- Stamp Lighthouse Christmas twice with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color one entirely and the wreath on the other image. Glue to Parrot cardstock
- Trim out wreath and color cut edges to match wreath.
- Bead a circle onto main image wreath with MEDIA Liquid Glass and place colored wreath on top.
- Glue image to Parrot cardstock and trim with Mini Layers Tool.
- Glue onto card base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Lighthouse Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot)
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper (Brick)
- Copic® Markers (0, B95, B14, B60, B63, B93, B95, BG75, BG78, BV08, BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, E30, E31, E34, E41, E43, E70, E71, E74, E77, E81, FV2, G20, G24, G28, R12, R14, R27, R56, R89, W7, Y11, YG21, YG61, YG631, YG97,W7, Y11)
- MEDIA Liquid Glass by DecoArt®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project