Magnolia Rose by Jennie Lin Black
- Fold a 6" X 12" panel of red cardstock in half to form square card base.
- Layer a 5-3/4" X 5-3/4" panel of patterned paper on card front with paper glue.
- Stamp Magnolia Rose on Mixed Media White Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Trim paper to 4" X 4" and color as desired with Copic Markers.
- Layer colored panel on a 4-1/4" X 4-1/4" panel of Parakeet cardstock.
- Insert three red mini paper fasteners through both layers of layered cardstock as shown in photo.
- Adhere layered panels to a 4-1/2" X 4-1/2" panel of red cardstock, then to card front as shown.
- Stamp greeting in black ink Mixed Media White Paper and trim to 3-1/2" X 1".
- Adhere stamped greeting to a 3-5/8" X 1-1/8" panel of red cardstock and then layer on card front with dimensional adhesive squares.
- Retro Script Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Magnolia Rose Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic Alcohol Markers
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3-D Foam Square Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®