Mandala Flower by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5-1/2" x 11" piece of Wildflower cardstock in half to form a square card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Mandala Flower on white paper, color with Copic Markers, cut out the image following the outer design.
- Cut 3 sets of 2" x 2" squares from the Wildflower and Mint Julep cardstock, cut one of each color on the diagonal, now there are 2 squares and 2 triangles of each color.
- Adhere the four squares to a 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" piece of white cardstock, alternate colors.
- Color the edges of a 3-7/8" x 3-7/8" piece of white cardstock with the three blue markers, adhere over the squares.
- Adhere the two Mint Julep triangles in opposite corners of the blue colored layer, then the two Wildflower triangles in the other two corners, trim the point where they overlap.
- Use foam tape to add the Mandala Flower in the center of the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Mandala Flower Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Color Cardstock - Wildflower, Mint Julep
- Copic Markers - B02, B04, B06, YG01, YG03, YG05, V12, V15, V17
- Foam Tape