Poinsettia Wishes by Janelle Stollfus
- Make a monoprint with the largest plate from the Creative Palette Rectangles kit, red paint, brayer and texture cards. Trim to card front size of 4-1/4 x 5-1/3 inches when dry.
- Stamp Poinsettia Wishes spray with black ink onto 5-1/2 x 1-5/8 inch Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Highlight pine branches with VersaMark™ Watermark Pen and sprinkle with Vintage Olive Tinsel Embossing Powder, tap off excess into container and heat set image. Repeat with red berries and Red Tinsel Embossing Powder and then poinsettia centers with Gold Tinsel Embossing powder.
- Remove liner from a 2-3/8 x 5-1/2 inch piece of Sticky Panel and place on monoprint paper.
- Remove the second liner and place poinsettia image across the middle of the sticky panel.
- Sprinkle small sections of exposed sticky panel with Twinkle Glitter and secure by placing the liner over and rubbing down.
- Remove liner and continue with Red Tinsel then Vintage Olive in areas across the sticky panel.
- Heat set embossing powders with the heat tool.
- Adhere to a folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card base.
- Stamp phrase from Poinsettia Wishes with black ink onto the inside of card base.
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Poinsettia Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic markers (E23, E27, E29, E41, G43, G46, BG75, R35, R37, R39, YR23)
- MEDIA® Fluid Acrylic Paint by DecoArt® (Cadmium Red Hue)
- Texture Cards by Faber-Castell®
- Slow-Dri Blending Gel by Liquitex®