PYL Whisper Friends Reindeer by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Whisper Friends Reindeer with black ink onto white cardstock twice. Color the entire of one image with the girl as a dark shadow. Color the second image girl and choker only.
- Trim both images and adhere together with a foam adhesive on the girl's body and glue on the hat and foot and neck of the choker.
- Stamp sentiment in black onto white cardstock and trim out with the circle die from Build A Wreath.
- Using an airbrush tool, apply RV25 around the edges. Glue to scallop circle from Winter Lake Cardstock. Set aside. (Tip: You can also use a sponge wet with blending solution to pick up marker color scribbled on a nonporous surface or use a similar color ink pad.)
- Tape a 4-14 x 5-1/2 inch white cardstock to a flat surface and cover bottom half with a sticky note shaped like a snowy horizon. Airbrush B66, B26, and BG15 onto the top half of cardstock. Use the reverse shape of the sticky note to cover the horizon just made and spray C3 across the horizon along the sticky note. Move the sticky note a couple more times down the rest of the card to make snow banks on right and left sides. Trim to 4 x 5-1/4 inches.
- Use a watermark pen on each C3 line, then sprinkle Sparkle Puff and tap off excess back into the container. Heat set from the back side of paper. Add more as desired.
- Sprinkle Vintage Pink Tinsel Powder across the sky horizon, move around stray pieces with a dry paintbrush and heat set from the back of the paper.
- Glue sparkly background onto a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch folded card base.
- Adhere the colored Reindeer with foam squares.
- Position sentiment onto the card and mark trim lines so it will fit inside corner of the card base. Trim and glue on the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake, Caribbean Sea)
- Copic® Markers (B23, B24, B60, B63, BG15, BG34, BG49, BV23, E21, E31, E33, E35, E43, E51, E57, E71, E74, E77, E79, E93, G12, RV13, RV25, RV29, W1, W3, W5, W7, 100)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Sponge or Airbrush tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project