Rose Wedding by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad onto Alcohol marker compatible cardstock. (If using other coloring mediums such as water based markers, watercolor pencils etc, be sure to use StazOn ink instead).
- Color image using Copics. I placed my darkest color in the deepest portion of each petal, gradually getting lighter as I reach the top of each petal. Same with the leaves. I put my darkest colors near the roses and in the center of each leaf, gradually getting lighter as I get towards the tips or edges of each leaf.
- Add pearls.
- Assemble card.
- Add Glossy Acccents on random dots, then sprinkle with red glitter.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Rose Wedding Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- GM251 Red Jewel Ultra Fine Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- White Super Smooth Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Copic® Markers (YG67, YG63, YG03, R29, R24, R22)
- Self Adhesive Pearls
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project