Rose Wedding by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Sweetie Pie cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Cover panel with VersaMark ink and emboss the entire panel with Kaleidoscope EP.
- Add Pixie dust to the corners of the panel.
- Back panel with a larger die cut panel of Coral Rose cardstock and then adhere to card.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Rose Wedding Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- EP030 Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sweetie Pie, Coral Rose)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project