Santa's Pick Up by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold 4-1/4" X 11" panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- On 3-3/4" x 5" panel of mixed media white paper stamp Santa's Pick Up in Versafine Onyx Black
- Color with watercolor pencils and blend.
- Sprinkle Chunky Black Embossing Enamel and Silver Halo Glitter below the truck.
- Heat from the back to avoid blowing powder
- Adhere panel to a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of red cardstock.
- Use a craft knife and cutting mat to cut a slit at the right and left edge of Santa's truck.
- Thread gingham ribbon through slits and around layered panels. Tie in double bow as shown.
- Adere layered panels to green card front.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock and color.
- Cut into a circle with Build a Wreath Die Set and layer on green and red scalloped circles.
- Adhere to card front at top of truck.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Santas Pick Up Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Green Cardstock by My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project